I - Me
I-Me is a mortgage related endowment Savings account designed
to build Savings while making repayment on mortgage.
Upon seasoning for 6months will be refinanced by
NMRC (Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company).
Features and Benefits
- Applicable to mortgages with duration over five years
- Minimum Equity contribution of 30%.
- Additional 25% of monthly loan repayment is warehoused into endowment Savings account
- The additional 25% is transferred to the endowment Savings account, at an interest rate indexing the lending rate by 10%.
- No withdrawal from customer is allowed until expiration of the loan.
- Uniform Interest Rate shall be applicable for the group
- Monthly payment shall be by direct debit into the customer’s account or through salary domiciliation or direct deduction from employer.
Eligibility Criteria for Loan
Any salaried, self-employed or professional public and private companies, government sector employees including public sector is eligible for a personal loan.
Apply For Loan
Maximum Tenor of 20 years subject to retirement Age of 55 years.
Maximum Loan amount of 50 Million
Offer letter from vendor on property to be purchased.
Letter of introduction from employer.
Retirement Savings Account contributory statement.
Mortgage Application by each employee
Six months’ pay slip.
Six months’ account statement
Consent letter from the spouse (if married) not to hinder foreclosure process
Irrevocable undertaking from employer to deduct and
remit monthly repayment or Salary domiciliation
(Prior to disbursement)/ Direct Debit Mandate
Irrevocable letter of undertaking by employer to pay
final entitlement into employee account with
TrustBond Mortgage Bank Plc (Prior to disbursement)
Fees and charges
Below are fees and charges that you may be required to pay:
Apply For Loan
Types of fees
Frequently Asked Questions
I - ME will serve as a bail-out in the event of a distressed cashflow under circumstances outside the cover of mortgage protection.
It is not allowed within the period of loan repayment, except in peculiar circumstances which may necessitate such withdrawal.
No, it is not optional. I - ME is an integral part of our mortgage loan structure.
Download loan forms now
Fulfil your dreams to lead the life you want, the way you want with a personal loan! Download loan forms now!
Download Individual Loan